Wednesday, May 23, 2012

holy spirit move



Hey Friends and family!

This is Rhyan coming to you from Paris. So I really wanted to share with you how God has been working. The best way I know how to express that is through music. I wrote this song this past week. It is the best way I know to express what God has been teaching me, and us as a team. Most often I think of my relationship with God as a dance, swaying to the rhythm of our heart beats. When my sin gets in the way, however, that rhythm gets out of sync. This song is basically about what happens when I surrender all to God and allow Him to lead. Surrender is definitely something God has been teaching us thus far on Summer Project 2012. Without us daily dying to ourselves and living as sacrifices for Him and His gospel our efforts here are fruitless. He truly has to lead us in EVERYTHING. So….here it is. I know it’s 5 min long, but it’s a worship song so have grace. Haha  thanks you guys, and please continue praying for us, and the Parisians we’re able to share with. It’s already starting to get hard so please please please keep praying!! Love you all!!

Your fellow Tennessian sister in Christ,
-Rhyan K. Shirley-

No comments:

Post a Comment